Guthrie Family Medicine offers family-oriented comprehensive care, including well-lady care, newborn and well-day care, pediatrics and adult/geriatric care. Focused on supplying patients using the best in personal care, a Guthrie Family Medicine provider can take care of patients as well as their entire families at every stage of existence.
Guthrie Family Medicine offers:
- Preventive care, health screening and physical exams for people of every age group
- Newborn and well-day care
- Routine take care of women including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and lengthy-term health conditions including bronchial asthma, diabetes, high bloodstream pressure, irritable bowel
- Acute take care of short-term illness such pink eye, skin rashes and sore throats
- Treatment of minor injuries for example lacerations, stabilizing sprains and diagnosing damaged bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer time camp
Plan a Family Medicine Appointment Online
Make use of the ‘Person’, ‘Location’ and ‘Day/Time’ filters to narrow lower the household Medicine schedule.