The subtle Food and drug administration-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation uses patented multi-wave length (1440, 1064 and 1320 nm) technology to supply enhanced results. These wavelengths may be used individually or distinctively blended for effective fat removal and improved tissue tightening. This laser lipolysis treatment requires the following steps:
- A nearby anesthetic is injected in to the treatment site
- A really thin cannula is placed in to the skin via a small cut
- Laser energy is fond of the fat to liquefy body fat cells
- The liquefied fat is lightly suctioned off
The process can remove both superficial and deep fat from just about all areas of the body – the neck, jawline, arms, breasts, “bra fat”, abdomen, “tops .Inch, “saddle bags”, outer and inner thighs and knees. While liquefying the fat, the laser energy also stimulates bovine collagen production which leads to firmer skin.
Because the patient remains awake through the procedure, you will find less risks involved compared to traditional lipo, that is usually done under general anesthesia. Other benefits:
- Effective and safe elimination of persistent fat tissues
- Effective tissue coagulation
- Controlled energy delivery by SmartSense™ with ThermaGuide™
- Reduced treatment some time and downtime
- Minimal discomfort and discomfort
Our surgeons also employ the Smartlipo Triplex workstation to do hi definition body contouring including six-pack laser abdominal etching. The process highlights the actual musculature for any sculpted look.
We provide fat transfer procedures for ladies patients. Within this procedure, body fat removed during liposuction can be used to boost butt volume.
Our expert cosmetic surgeons, Dr. Spero Theodorou and Dr. Christopher Chia, perform greater than 1000 procedures each year at our accredited surgical practice in Manhattan. We’re Cynosure’s exclusive Smartlipo training center in the region and our surgeons train other physicians to do Smartlipo procedures.
Call bodySCULPT® at 1-800-282-7285 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information in order to plan a consultation.