Thanks for visiting Bon Secours Neurology Clinic. It’s our sincere need to provide every patient using the personalized treatment and care they deserve. Our company specializes in nerve disorders and therefore are dedicated to excellence.
Work hours & appointments
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
People are seen by appointment. Please call us 24 hrs ahead of time if you want to cancel your appointment.
So as to offer you the perfect care, we want probably the most up-to-date details about you. Don’t forget to create your insurance card and a summary of all medications you’re taking.
Map & Directions
Insurance and Payment Information
We accept most insurance coverage, including Medicare. Many different plans require that you simply create a co-payment during the time of your visit. For self-pay patients, payment is anticipated entirely during the time of service. To create payment pretty simple for you personally, we accept cash, checks, VISA and MasterCard. Patients may contact the practice manager to go over choices for financial help. For those who have any queries relating to your bill, please contact our place of work at 804-521-9300 or 800-732-7072.
Our physicians are for sale to you 24 hrs each day. After hrs you’ll be used in our on-call physician service. If you’re experiencing a existence-threatening emergency, call 911.
Getting a doctor is a vital initial step to make sure a highly effective and coordinated method of your state of health care. Whether your doctor has referred you to definitely our office or else you are coming individually, it is crucial that before the first visit you signal our office all relevant medical records and up to date x-sun rays, MRI and CT scans.
For your benefit, refill demands for medications apart from controlled drugs might be requested using your pharmacy, as well as your pharmacy will submit the request to all of us. Medication refill demands ought to be made during normal business hrs. We request 48 hrs to process refill demands.
Don’t forget that in many situations, appropriate health care needs a patient examination before a prescription could be filled.
Your records are private and won’t launch with no signed consent of your stuff.
Evaluation and management of all nerve disorders including:
- Learning Disabilities, ADD/Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Epilepsy (Seizures)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Other Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Autonomic Central Nervous System Disorder (ANS)
- Neuropsych evaluations/ testing
- Medical Discomfort & Interventional Discomfort Management
- Evoked Potential (Air)
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Botulinum Contaminant- for migraines along with other disorders
- Occipital Nerve Block (Therapeutic)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Download our practice sales brochure
Dr. Khawaja’s Services
Dr. Khawaja offers a number of services, including comprehensive neuropsychological, mental, and psychoeducational assessment to patients over the age spectrum. Types of referrals include:
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder/ADD/Adult ADD
• Dementia evaluations
• Surgical Candidacy Evaluations (LAP-BAND, Spinal-cord Stimulator, etc.)
• Competency assessments
• Depression/ Pseudo-dementia
• Disability evaluations
• Learning disabilities in youngsters
• Academic & standardized test accommodations (Sitting, ACT, LSAT, MCAT etc.)
• Discomfort disorders/Chronic fatigue
• Traumatic brain injuries
• Developmental delays
• Moderate to severe psychological illness (known or suspected)
• Behavior and conduct problems
• Go back to work examinations
Neuropsychological Assessment can help in differential proper diagnosis of nerve versus mental conditions and facilitate appropriate treatment decisions for various disorders. The assessment starts with a clinical interview adopted by look at various cognitive domains, including:
• Motor skills
• Visual-spatial abilities
• Memory capacity
• Learning abilities
• Intellectual functioning
• Academic achievement
• Problem-solvingOrcommon senseOrchoice making
• Emotional functioning and personality style
Psychiatric therapy sessions are individualized to deal with the nerve or health conditions of kids, adolescents, and adults. Referrals include:
• Depression, dealing with disability
• Impulse control and social skills
• Memory strategies and self-evaluation
• Pre-vocational and vocational skills
• Stress and anger management