If you have a nerve disorder, it impacts your body’s central nervous system. Emory Clinic neurologists use research and experience to deal with nerve conditions, from the most typical towards the complex. So whether you’ve got a headache or perhaps a existence-threatening stroke, you receive the most recent diagnostic and treatments.
Emory Clinic neurologists are generally teachers and caregivers. As faculty people from the Emory College Med school, they’re training generation x of neurologists. That provides you quick accessibility latest advancements in lots of nerve specialties.
Emory Clinic translates science into treatments
As researchers and scientists, our goal would be to continuously find more efficient treating our patients. We use our findings to enhance diagnosing, treatment and control over a multitude of nerve conditions including Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, ms, Parkinson’s disease and much more. Converting these medical breakthroughs to more efficient therapies leads to better take care of you.
Our neurology niche clinics and centers include:
- ALS Center — Patients and families with ALS and related disorders get care from the group of experts with various specialties in the Emory Healthcare ALS Center. It’s among the largest clinical centers for ALS within the U . s . States.
- Alzheimer’s Research Center (ADRC) — Because the only National Institutes of Health designated ADRC within the Southeast, the ADRC offers clinical research possibilities and is a crucial supply of education and training for that community along with other professionals.
- Cognitive & Behavior Neurology
- Epilepsy Center — Both children and adults who’ve epilepsy will get diagnosis, therapy and surgical procedure from the group of specifically trained neurosurgeons and neurologists (epileptologists).
- General Neurology
- Integrated Memory Care Clinic
- Movement Disorders
- Neuro Critical Care
- Neuromuscular Division — Doctors, nurses and technical staff identify and treat individuals with illnesses of peripheral nerves, muscles and also the neuromuscular junction. Neuromuscular illnesses include peripheral neuropathies, Guillain-Barre syndrome, myasthenia gravis, the muscular dystrophies and ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease).
- Sleep Center — Emory hosts among the country’s leading sleep treatment and diagnosis centers. We treat insomnia, anti snoring, restless legs syndrome (RLS), periodic limb movements (PLM), narcolepsy, sleep maintenance and parasomnia.
- Stroke Centers —Emory’s certified Comprehensive (EUH) and first (EUHM, ESJH, EJCH) stroke centers promote better outcomes for stroke care through rapid response treatment and diagnosis.
Are You Aware?
Emory Neurology is rated ninth in the united states through the National Institutes of Health for neurology research and 15th for neurology care through the US News and World Report.